Best and Top of Everything : The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags

The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

Sometimes I miss the simple things in life the most, like my mum making me a lunch box for school! But now days at lunch time (work not school)  I will go out of the office in hunt of whatever foods I fancy at the time. But more often than not I end up just having a sandwich from the local supermarket. But really I should not needlessly waste money and make my own sandwiches, that way I could have whatever filling I wanted and maybe even store them inside one of these…

The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags


The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

10 – The Monster Sandwich (sadly not in size)

When one of your parents is a graphic designer you can expect the odd drawing found on your things, but the son of one such has graphic designer has a new drawing on his see through sandwich bag each and every day! He has done well over a thousand of them and by clicking on the image above you will get to see all of them!

The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

9 – Lunch time at the ugly bug ball. (£6.39)

Are you having some issues with people taking your sandwiches from the office fridge? Then why not get these sandwich bags that make it look like you have a mashed up bug in the sandwich!  Odd for sure, but also strangely cool.

The World’s Top 10 Best Examples of Sandwich bag a

Top 10 Sandwich bags

8 – Dinner for the one I love. (£2.92)

It seems that one of the best things about making my own sandwiches is that they will be made with love (and butter!) So these sandwich bags with lipstick kisses is suppose to remind people of that and reward them with not buying processed food packaged in a factory somewhere.

The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

7 –CSI: Lunch Time! (£2.92)

Why on earth you would want ‘Crime Scene’ or ‘quarantine’ enforcement tape going across your sandwiches is beyond me, but it does kind of look cool and is sure to make someone smile.

Top 10 Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

6 – When did playtime become lunch time? (£1.40)

In school I remember that lunch times consisted or running around chasing girls with worms & spiders. But at what age did lunch time become about eating?!? Anyway, why not relive those days with these cool coloured sandwich bags with awesome stickers!

Top 10 Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

5 – Kitty Bags! (£N/A)

What better thing to keep those Hello Kitty pocket pies you made in from my post “Top 10 Foods Inspired by Hello Kitty” than these cute looking Kitty White Sandwich bags! Sadly I couldn’t find a website or E-Bay auction to buy them from, but if anyone does then I am happy to include it here)

Top 10 Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

4 –If Han Solo used lunch bags….(£7.96)

Why keep buying disposable sandwich bags when you could just buy one of these super cool Millennium Falcon inspires re-usable ones instead! Although not one I would have included in my “Top 10 Millennium Falcon Items” it is still very cool if only in the world of sandwich bags.

The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

3 – Even Superman likes to keep his sandwiches moist! (£N/A)

Sometimes when I am out and about looking for these top 10′s I come across something truly incredible, while these Super-Man inspired sandwich bags are just a concept design they are still amazing and if you click on the image it will take you “Daves geeky ideas“  it is a blog full of so much awesomeness I wanted to move into it!

The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

2 – Who needs padlocks when you can have mould! (£23.25)

I have to admit that in all my years of working in offices and factory’s I have never had my sandwiches/lunch bag stolen. But it you have you can either beat everyone up until you get to the right person and get them to pay for the hospital bills of everyone you beat to get to her or him plus some money for a new lunch, or just get these ‘mould bags’ and it should put off even the hardest of lunch thief’s. I still like the sound of the first option!

The World’s Top 10 Best Sandwich bags

Top 10 Sandwich bags

1 – “You haven’t seen me, got it!?!” (£2.92)

These brilliant ‘lunch disguises’ offer up some cool sandwich bag art but without the design/creative gene needed! For just a few pounds making my own sandwiches has never looked so much fun.